- i need to calm down
- some people need to shut the fuck up
- ux is amazing
- ux is hell too
- working in teams is the worst part
- i’m still struggling not to eat my weight in sweets and to not painting my hands (what, i do that once i get nervous)
- i want to volunteer for the bleach festival. in australia. easy, innit?
this post kind of resumes those last days – kind of hazily, tough. mainly for keeping my wp blog up and running, nothing to write home about, i assure you.
ruby on rails.
do you want to know what’s going to derail? my brain.
#1 CMS’ class – it’s all about boring uni stuff, darlings
i thought i had fucked up the exam so badly that i’d be spitting blood for the next three weeks, but it looks like i managed to grab a “you did well enough”, so I’m half celebrating and hald throwing up inside of me because I HATE NOT UNDERSTANDING A SUBJECT; I HATE FEELING STUPID; I HATE NOT PAYING ATTENTION I CLASS BECAUSE I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A GOLD FISH.
yesterday was rather strange. i cried a bit, i laughed a lot. i still don’t know why, but i felt kind of useless – worse, i felt kind of my help wasn’t really welcome. like. now that i’m putting this black on why it does sound silly but. it just kind of threw my off.
- boring class is boring. knowledge organization is also VERY important and i’m not listening a word of it.
- where do people buy the brain-mouth filter? do they grow it themselves? i need one, dammn it!
- can’t wait to listen to my first bbc radio 1’s breakfast show – people say is sooo good!
- my tiny apartment it’s so pretty and organized and full of light!
- i’m waiting for some mails and it’s killing me
- and anxious.
- seriously bored.
- how am i going to pass the exam?!