yesterday was rather strange. i cried a bit, i laughed a lot. i still don’t know why, but i felt kind of useless – worse, i felt kind of my help wasn’t really welcome. like. now that i’m putting this black on why it does sound silly but. it just kind of threw my off.
- boring class is boring. knowledge organization is also VERY important and i’m not listening a word of it.
- where do people buy the brain-mouth filter? do they grow it themselves? i need one, dammn it!
- can’t wait to listen to my first bbc radio 1’s breakfast show – people say is sooo good!
- my tiny apartment it’s so pretty and organized and full of light!
- i’m waiting for some mails and it’s killing me
- and anxious.
- seriously bored.
- how am i going to pass the exam?!
let’s get our facts straight: i love this city. i love this master. i’m having fun, i’m starting to find my sea legs, i’m being all independent and wise and basically i get to work a lot. even if i’m not being paid, i feel all useful and i get to learn for my older.
i kind of miss my family, and my family sorts of misses me. who am i kidding? i miss way too much my gramps, and my mom, and the gaggle of my little cousins, and i have to take that damn driving license exam too.
but. there’s a fucking sea in the middle of my life and all my working revolves around its existence. i have to literally juggle three different means of transportation every damn time i need to go back home, and it’s tiring, doing this since you are 15teen kind of kills all the romance to it.
this post as no real reason to exists except for the fact that i’m trying to find some way to go back home for at least three days and that i hope i’ll manage to squeeze my driving license test in the already quite busy schedule and i really miss some quiet reading next to my grampa.
also, knowledge organization is boring as hell.